We care deeply about the wellbeing of our dedicated guests, our team, and the local communities that have welcomed us over the years. That’s why we’ve been working day and night to ensure we can still deliver the value of Getaway, while providing a safe experience.
If you can make it to an Outpost, we want to be a resource to you—not just as a physical, naturally distant space, but also as a reprieve that brings fresh air and benefits for your spiritual and emotional wellbeing. What we’ve heard is that being home isn’t simple, or possible, for everyone, and there’s a strong need and desire for Getaway. A private, solitary experience in nature is the very DNA of Getaway, and that will never change.
Here’s what we’re doing in response to Coronavirus to ensure all of our Outposts are safe for guests and our team:
- We’re closely monitoring the guidance of local health officials and the CDC for all of our locations on a rolling basis.
- We’ve intensified routine cleaning procedures to ensure cabins are more deeply disinfected.
- We’ve reduced capacity across the board so there are less guests at an Outpost at any given time.
- Our Outposts are naturally socially distant. By design, they are quiet places without communal spaces or in-person interaction. This means easy self check-in and check-out processes without a front desk and at least 50’-150’ between cabins.
- Though supporting local businesses is incredibly important to us, we are asking that all guests stock up ahead of time and not visit these places during their trip, including grocery stores and gas stations.
Please know that our entire team is working hard to be as thoughtful, thorough, and responsible as possible in the midst of an ever-changing situation. We are here for you 24/7 at [email protected]