People often ask us what to pack for their Getaways. We usually say ‘not much’ because we believe in the simplicity of just getting away to enjoy the great outdoors or great company.
Our Campgrounds are designed with everything you need and nothing you don’t. See the full list of what’s included in our campsites here.
As for the rest, here’s what we recommend to pack, with a few different options based on how you like to get away.
Bring Everything You Need and Nothing You Don’t
For the no-frills adventure minded minimalist, this packing list will keep you light and your trip focused on doing nothing but living.
- A bright headlamp and flashlight
- Toothbrush + toothpaste
- Pajamas and a change of clothes for however long you’re staying
- Walking shoes for outdoor terrain
- Anything you can’t live without for a night or more away (medication, etc.)
- Rain jacket and an extra layer, it gets colder at night than in the city
- Bug spray for the warmer months
- Canteen for water, soup or tea
- A good book
The nice thing about packing minimally is that it really makes you stop and think: what is truly essential in your life? In Marie Kondo speak—what brings you joy?