Last month we hosted Thuy Pham at Getaway Hill Country outside of Austin where she disconnected from technology and reconnected to her love of cooking. Here is her recipe for Chorizo and Potato Tostadas.
- 2 Small Potatoes
- 1⁄2 Onion
- 2 eggs
- Olive Oil
- Cut the potatoes, avocado, onion, cilantro and move to the side.
- Heat up the pan with oil, add in the onions and cook it for 1 minute before adding in the chorizo. Cook until the chorizo is crispy. Once finished, move to a bowl or plate.
- Add the potatoes to the pan and cook it for one minute before adding water. Let the water completely dissolve, cook the potatoes until it is soft and crispy before mixing in the chorizo and onions.
- Cook the eggs to your liking and put them aside.
- Heat up the pan with enough oil to coat the tortillas. Once it is hot, carefully fry the tortillas until crispy. Set aside on napkins.
- The fun part is assembling the tostadas! Enjoy.
Ready to try this recipe on your next Getaway? Book your escape to nature today.